Monday, December 19, 2011

Meet Nixon



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2011 has been a tough & extraordinary year for me and my loved ones. Our be-loved little guy, Richy, passed away on July 16th of old age and his autoimmune disease catching up with him. It was the toughest thing I've had to go through emotionally and after seeing how many animals are out there needing to be rescued, we couldn't help it ... So here we are! 1 week ago, we rescued Nixon (calling him Nixy). He's a black poodle/terrier, about 1 1/2 years old. He has so many puppy like qualities ... so bare with me as we get used to our new friend and he gets used to us + Wonderland! He's a sweetie pie and I'm warning you, he'll roll over and ask for belly rubs ...

MARCH 2012: Look out for my 1st art show benefit called WonderPUP in honor of Richy! I'm excited about this group of talented artists/designers doing work for the ACVIM Foundation (animal disease research) OPENING EVENT: MARCH 10th, 2012 (7-10pm) in conjunction with NELAart Gallery Night! More details to come in 2012.

PS - We named him Nixon after the watch brand, not the president! If you know Louie & I, you know why *-*


No comments:

Post a Comment